Home Forums Fan Forum What has been your favorite win of this season?

• What has been your favorite win of this season?

hey_itsjuls updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • i_am_tired_

August 14, 2019 at 1:49 pm

So the Dodgers have 80 wins now. Which is crazy to believe but it’s true. Out of all the wins they’ve had this year so far. Which one has been your favorite? Mine is the comeback on May 29th against the Mets. They were down 8-5 going into the 9th inning. Too see every batter battle and make Diaz work. It was an amazing game to watch. I know I’ve said this before but that was the first walk-off I’ve seen in person. So what win has been your favorite???

• amanda

August 15, 2019 at 10:31 am

I feel like for me the walk offs are always special and fun to see. I’ve always been about them since I was younger. I got into watching baseball in 95 with the Indians and they were known for the dramatic wins. it’s something I love seeing since then.

this Dodgers team reminds me a lot of that team their battling and coming from behind.

I’m going to include a screenshot from an article I found for the Indians that talks about the come from behind, last at bat, walk off wins and extra inning wins. Screenshot_20190815-132951_Chrome

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  amanda.
  • hey_itsjuls

August 15, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I can’t decide which has been my favorite honestly. A lot of the walk-offs that I have gotten to see in person make it hard to choose. Just proud of every win they’ve had this season. Actually, it might be opening day. It was my first one ever, and they broke a record with how many homeruns they hit. All around from the experience to the win was pretty great to witness.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now