Home Forums Fan Forum Seager & Pollock are coming back!

• Seager & Pollock are coming back!

hey_itsjuls created 4 months ago 2 Members · 8 Posts
  • hey_itsjuls

July 9, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Who else is excited to Corey Seager back in the line up, and on the field? I’m hoping he’s able to stay healthy for the rest of the season! Pollock, I’m excited about just to see what he can finally do. The guys has been out almost 2 months now, I hope he finds his groove and STAY HEALTHY.

• i_am_tired_

July 10, 2019 at 11:34 pm

I’m so glad that we will have Seager’s bat back in the lineup and glove on the field. I hope Pollock coming back doesn’t take at-bats away from Verdugo though. Cause that kid had a good first half. I hope they both can stay healthy too. If they can both stay healthy this offense will kill in the playoffs.

• hey_itsjuls

July 10, 2019 at 11:39 pm

I think with Pollock coming back, it’ll move Verdugo to left. That’s kind of why Joc has been playing first, so we won’t lose his bat.

• i_am_tired_

July 10, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Yeah I think that’s what will happen too but come late September hopefully October. Do you see Joc playing 1B? I sure don’t. So, the playoff I don’t know what we’d do with him. I surely don’t wanna bench him.

• hey_itsjuls

July 11, 2019 at 12:11 am

Well he’s been playing now, but I don’t see him playing in the post season. Well at least I hope he doesn’t. I am just curious to see what happens with the trade deadline. We have so many extra players.

• i_am_tired_

July 11, 2019 at 12:25 am

Do you see Joc being traded??? I hope not. I see top prospects being the only players being traded. Guys like Will Smith, Gavin Lux, Dustin May…..

• hey_itsjuls

July 11, 2019 at 2:24 am

I truly hope not, but he was mentioned in the off season. With Pollock and Seager coming back, Joc, Taylor & Kiké will have less playing time. Joc will get more because of his ability to switch out at 1B with Freese, but the other two will definitely be used when we have to give one of the starters rest. I do not see Smith or May getting traded, they are too viable for the Dodgers to give up. But then again, we have no idea what’s in the minds of the owners, and we never know what they will choose to do.

• i_am_tired_

July 11, 2019 at 3:00 am

Yeah the next 3 weeks are going to be interesting. Can’t wait to see what the front office decides to do. I’m hoping we get Vazquez from the Pirates. Anyway, have a great day✌️

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now