Home Forums Fan Forum Rich Hill, not a starter in October?

• Rich Hill, not a starter in October?

hey_itsjuls created 3 months ago 3 Members · 8 Posts
  • hey_itsjuls

August 11, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Alright guys, Roberts has said he doesn’t see Hill being a starter the rest of this season. B160152F-BA9C-48D8-B01B-F4ACEC6C0BFA

With this news, this is my idea for our starting rotation and our bullpen.

Starters:                                                      Bullpen:

Hyun-Jin Ryu                                             Rich Hill

Clayton Kershaw                                        Kenta Maeda

Walker Buehler                                           Ross Stripling

Dustin May                                                   Casey Sadler  (deserves this)

Julio Urias or Tony Gonsolin                    Gonsolin or Urias

–                                                                    Joe Kelly

–                                                                    Pedro Baez

–                                                                    Kenley Jansen

Give me your ideas on what you think our starting rotation/bullpen should look like in the post season! Let’s discuss 🙂

• This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  hey_itsjuls.
  • i_am_tired_

August 11, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Our starting rotation should be (in no order) Ryu, Buehler, Kershaw, May, and Urias. And put Gonsolin in the bullpen. So our bullpen would be Hill, Maeda, Stripling, Kelly, Gonsolin, Baez, Jansen, Sadler, and probably Kolarek. Cause they traded for him they aren’t just going to not put him on the playoff roster.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  i_am_tired_.
    • hey_itsjuls

August 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm

That’s if they go 9 for the bullpen. It would make sense to have Kolarek since we traded for him, but if he doesn’t produce I don’t think he should automatically earn a spot.

• jack-delperdang

August 11, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Starters games 1-4 in order are Ryu, Kershaw, Buehler and May. Bullpen is Jansen, Kelly, Baez, Urías, Gonsolin, Hill, Maeda and Sadler

• hey_itsjuls

August 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Do you think it’ll be 4 starters for the postseason? Our bullpen is pretty similar, minus Stripling.

• hey_itsjuls

August 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Mobile messed up the orientation of my post. So it’s supposed to look like this, if it doesn’t I’m sorry. Here’s a screenshot of it DD32CDE0-FC77-4873-9414-1BF288F2CE30

• i_am_tired_

August 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm

It looked odd at first but I figured it out. Thank you though.

• hey_itsjuls

August 12, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Glad you were able to figure it out. I typed it out on my iPad, so it came out the way I thought it would’ve shown up, forgetting mobile changes things.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now