Home Forums Fan Forum Joc Pederson still getting traded?

• Joc Pederson still getting traded?

i_am_tired_ updated 1 week, 4 days ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • i_am_tired_

February 11, 2020 at 5:23 pm

With the trade with the Anaheim Angels falling through. Also with how poorly the Dodgers handled Pederson’s arbitration trial. It seems that Joc is not happy about being on our team right now. Sadly, I still see Joc being traded before Spring Training starts.

Last night the Dodgers DFA’d Tyler White and Kyle Garlick. Which makes the roster to 40. They did that so the Betts and Price trade would be official. Even though that happened I do not see Joc staying with us for much longer. I am probably in the minority with this but I will not be that sad when they trade him away. To be honest trading him away is just a salary dump.

Now, who they could trade for is a tough question. I would like to see them trade for one more arm for the bullpen. I know that we’ve added a couple new and good arms already but I think we’d need one more solid arm. Joc could get us one really good reliever or a couple decent pitchers. I don’t see our front office trading for big names anymore. Which I am totally fine with.

I see them trading for a few young prospects. Kind of like what the trade was going to be with the Angels.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now