Tagged: 20 minutes ago
August 14, 2019 at 11:14 am
Recently on twitter someone dm’ed me and asked me how someone from Ohio became a fan of the Dodgers. So I am going to pose a few questions to those of you that arent from LA / CA. don’t worry those are you that are from LA / CA I included a questions for you guys
1. how did you become a fan of the dodgers? was it a player you liked or did you catch them on fox / espn etc?
2. Have you ever been to a Dodgers game – at Dodgers Stadium or elsewhere?
3. if you have a team where you live, are you a fan of theirs as well?
For those LA/CA natives:
1. are you a fan of any other teams that arent the Dodgers? if you do, what team(s) are they?
2. how did you become a fan of them?
3. Have you ever seen them play in person?
August 14, 2019 at 11:26 am
Dodgers fan living in Nebraska here
1. My dad started rooting for the Dodgers as he grew up because there weren’t many games on tv but the Dodgers were on a lot of the time so he decided to root for them. And then he passed that down to me
2. Never been to a game but maybe Kansas City or Minnesota next year on the road
3. No team in my city, Royals and Twins are the closest but I don’t really pay attention to other teams besides the Dodgers
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by jack-delperdang.
August 14, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Hey Jack! I saw you’re from Nebraska! I was born there! From Scottsbluff. Been in CA since not too long after I was born.
August 14, 2019 at 11:27 am
- I became a fan of the Phillies first because of a friend and loved Chase. Chase was traded to LA and I fell in love with the Dodgers enough to wreck my sleep nearly nightly.
- I’m from Cleveland which is the home of the Indians. I like to consider myself a fan of them. I’m not always the best at watching or listening to them because I dont have the local sports channel to watch the games. but I keep tabs on them.
<li style=”text-align: left;”>I haven’t seen the Dodgers play in person. They played in Cleveland a few years ago and I didnt find out until after that I could have gone to a game.
August 14, 2019 at 11:29 am
Since I’m from CA, I can only answer the last question. Unfortunately, not a fan of other teams not the Dodgers. But I love baseball as a whole so I will sometimes catch other games on TV either at home or if I’m out at a bar. I’m fans of other players besides the boys in blue. Its always exciting watching great players make baseball fun again.
AnonymousAugust 14, 2019 at 11:51 am
hey whats up, I just heard an electronic song on a track about 5 minutes ago. I really wanna know what song it was, it said “dunno- lol” but there was nothing
August 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm
LA born and raised.
1. Not a fan of any other team but I will watch others because it’s baseball.
2. My grandpa was a fan when he moved to LA in the 50s, and then my mom was born into a dodger fan. I just grew up a fan.
3. Dodger stadium is my childhood. I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen them play in person.
August 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm
Lived in SoCal my entire life
1. Only a dodgers fan.
2. My grandpa is a dodgers fan and so was my mom growing up. So I was raised loving the Dodgers.
3. I’ve been to a good amount of games. 2 of them postseason games. Dodgers Stadium is my second home. I’m not kidding I feel so at home when I’m there.
September 1, 2019 at 1:15 pm
1. I am also a UCLA Bruins FB fan. I’m not hardcore, but I root for them.
2. When my father was stationed in L.A. is when I became a Dodger fan.
3. I have been to a few back in the early 80’s as a kid. My father had a part time job there so we got to see quite a few games.
Log in to reply.