Home Forums Fan Forum Dodgers fans from outside LA

• Dodgers fans from outside LA

amanda created 2 months, 1 week ago 7 Members · 9 Posts
  • amanda

August 14, 2019 at 11:14 am

Recently on twitter someone dm’ed me and asked me how someone from Ohio became a fan of the Dodgers. So I am going to pose a few questions to those of you that arent from LA / CA. don’t worry those are you that are from LA / CA I included a questions for you guys

1. how did you become a fan of the dodgers? was it a player you liked or did you catch them on fox / espn etc?

2. Have you ever been to a Dodgers game – at Dodgers Stadium or elsewhere?

3. if you have a team where you live, are you a fan of theirs as well?

——

For those LA/CA natives:

1. are you a fan of any other teams that arent the Dodgers? if you do, what team(s) are they?

2. how did you become a fan of them?

3. Have you ever seen them play in person?

• This discussion was modified 3 months ago by  amanda.
  • jack-delperdang

August 14, 2019 at 11:26 am

Dodgers fan living in Nebraska here

1. My dad started rooting for the Dodgers as he grew up because there weren’t many games on tv but the Dodgers were on a lot of the time so he decided to root for them. And then he passed that down to me

2. Never been to a game but maybe Kansas City or Minnesota next year on the road

3. No team in my city, Royals and Twins are the closest but I don’t really pay attention to other teams besides the Dodgers

• its_ash

August 14, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Hey Jack! I saw you’re from Nebraska! I was born there! From Scottsbluff. Been in CA since not too long after I was born.

• amanda

August 14, 2019 at 11:27 am
    1.  I became a fan of the Phillies first because of a friend and loved Chase. Chase was traded to LA and I fell in love with the Dodgers enough to wreck my sleep nearly nightly.
    2. <li style=”text-align: left;”>I haven’t seen the Dodgers play in person. They played in Cleveland a few years ago and I didnt find out until after that I could have gone to a game.

3. I’m from Cleveland  which is the home of the Indians. I like to consider myself a fan of them. I’m not always the best at watching or listening to them because I dont have the local sports channel to watch the games. but I keep tabs on them.
  • its_ash

August 14, 2019 at 11:29 am

Since I’m from CA, I can only answer the last question. Unfortunately, not a fan of other teams not the Dodgers. But I love baseball as a whole so I will sometimes catch other games on TV either at home or if I’m out at a bar. I’m fans of other players besides the boys in blue. Its always exciting watching great players make baseball fun again.

• Anonymous

August 14, 2019 at 11:51 am

hey whats up, I just heard an electronic song on a track about 5 minutes ago. I really wanna know what song it was, it said “dunno- lol” but there was nothing

• hey_itsjuls

August 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm

LA born and raised.

1. Not a fan of any other team but I will watch others because it’s baseball.

2. My grandpa was a fan when he moved to LA in the 50s, and then my mom was born into a dodger fan. I just grew up a fan.

3. Dodger stadium is my childhood. I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen them play in person.

• i_am_tired_

August 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Lived in SoCal my entire life

1. Only a dodgers fan.

2. My grandpa is a dodgers fan and so was my mom growing up. So I was raised loving the Dodgers.

3. I’ve been to a good amount of games. 2 of them postseason games. Dodgers Stadium is my second home. I’m not kidding I feel so at home when I’m there.

• wayne

September 1, 2019 at 1:15 pm

1.  I am also a UCLA Bruins FB fan.  I’m not hardcore, but I root for them.

2.  When my father was stationed in L.A. is when I became a Dodger fan.

3.  I have been to a few back in the early 80’s as a kid.  My father had a part time job there so we got to see quite a few games.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now