Home Forums Fan Forum Dodger walk-offs, we love to see them

• Dodger walk-offs, we love to see them

its_ash updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 6 Posts
  • hey_itsjuls

August 7, 2019 at 7:26 pm

So far this season the Dodgers have had 10 walk-offs.

These are the dates:

April 15     May 29     June 1

June 21     June 22     June 23

July 2        July 3         August 4th

August 7

Were you at any of these games? Which one has been your favorite so far?

Mine personally was Max Muncys’ on August 4th because of my experience during the walk-off. I also really love non homerun walkoffs because I like seeing the guys chase after the player that did it.

• i_am_tired_

August 7, 2019 at 8:33 pm

My favorite one is May 29th cause it was the only game I was at. It was also the first walk-off I’ve ever seen live. They grinder ever at-bat of that 9th inning. So to see that in person was awesome.

• hey_itsjuls

August 8, 2019 at 12:56 am

First walk-off EVER?!? Omg wow. Definitely hope you get to experience many more. It’s truly an overwhelmingly awesome experience.

• jack-delperdang

August 7, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Haven’t been to any of them but have seen them all on tv. July 3rd was my favorite one so far. It was Bellinger off Yoan Lopez which I especially enjoyed because of Lopez’s antics the previous time we had played. August 4th was great too because it was Muncy’s first walkoff and it was my birthday 🙂

• hey_itsjuls

August 8, 2019 at 12:55 am

I loved the Belli HR off of Lopez, and then he hit his chest the way Lopez did against Joc. It was such a great way to get him back. Happy belated birthday!

• its_ash

August 8, 2019 at 11:24 am

I’ve been to 6 out of the 10 so far this season. Honestly they were all so much fun. The one where Cody walked in the winner was amazing, as was the one yesterday against St Louis.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now