Home Forums Fan Forum Ding Dong The Trade Is Done

• Ding Dong The Trade Is Done

UnicornSports updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • UnicornSports

February 9, 2020 at 4:10 pm

FINALLY!! It’s official, Mookie Betts and David Price are now Dodgers. In return the Red Sox will receive OF Alex Verdugo-the only part about the trade that hurts me, SS Jeter Downs-a Dodger top 10 prospect, & C Connor Wong-a good player but his path to the majors is blocked by insane catching depth. All in all its a fair trade, the Red Sox are covering half of Prices contract and they get three good players.

The Dodgers also are sending Kenta Maeda and cash considerations to the Minnesota Twins for a fire breathing RHP Brusdar Graterol and the 67th pick in the draft. This trade gives the twins a solid starting pitcher that they can plug in immediately to their rotation and the dodgers receive a bullpen arm that throws a 100mph sinker-with devastating movement.

Andrew Friedman and Co. deserve every negotiating award known to man for pulling this miracle of a trade off. To land three top players for the price they gave up is beyond the “Art of the Deal”. With this trade finalized he and the rest of the front office turned an off-season worth of worry and despair into one of hope and adulation. Go Dodgers!

What are your thoughts on the trade? Did we give up too much? Or just enough? Let me know in the comments or dm me on twitter @UnicornKing138!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now