Home Forums Fan Forum Did the Dodgers get snubbed for the All -Star Game?

• Did the Dodgers get snubbed for the All -Star Game?

dodgeryard created 5 months, 1 week ago 4 Members · 6 Posts
  • dodgeryard

June 28, 2019 at 2:29 pm

The Dodgers are the best team in baseball, yet they only had one position player make it as an All-Star. Some fans argue Muncy should have made it and some believe Verdugo should have made it. What do you think? Did the Dodgers get snubbed or did the fan voting get it right?

Which pitchers do you think will make the All-Star Game for the Dodgers?

• hey_itsjuls

June 28, 2019 at 6:41 pm

With position players, Muncy deserved to be there. I guess since he hasn’t been stuck at one position all season, he didn’t get a spot. Thankfully our team isn’t just one massive superstar, like the Padres or other teams. We have so many players that are the “player of the game”, that we unfortunately can’t have the whole team go.

I definitely think Ryu should get the start, maybe Buehler and Kershaw go as well. Kenley definitely deserves to be there!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  hey_itsjuls.
    • i_am_tired_

June 28, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I agree Muncy should be there. I don’t know if any other position player should. You can make a fair argument for Verdugo.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Ryu, Kershaw and Buehler should all be there for sure. Jansen should be there too but i don’t know. Especially how screwed up the voting thing has been. So who knows…</p>

• hey_itsjuls

June 28, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Well, Verdugo has been playing pretty well. I think pitching will be chosen by Roberts. So our pitchers should be good!

• i_am_tired_

June 29, 2019 at 12:00 am

Yeah I’m not worried about our pitching. Hopefully Verdugo actually does play cause that would be pretty cool.

• chad-adams

June 29, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Hell yeah best team in baseball only get 1 position player to be a starter and unsure if Joc made it or not. I hate that the argument is the Dodgers platoon players, its like bitch Muncy hits lefties and righties and he was done dirty. I’m gonna lose my shit if Pedro Beaz who is the 5th overall best relief pitcher in baseball gets snubbed.

bleeding blue

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now