Home Forums Fan Forum Day games are too hot to function

• Day games are too hot to function

hey_itsjuls updated 4 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 10 Posts
  • hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 11:01 am

I might be apart of a minority, but I strongly dislike day games. My seats are in the shade but you still feel so hot. Plus getting there early is just not fun.

when I was a kid, I LOVED getting tan at day games. That was our family day. Do you share my dislike for day games?

Give me 70 degree weather, I’ll gladly sit in the sun!

• This discussion was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  hey_itsjuls.
  • i_am_tired_

August 4, 2019 at 12:53 pm

I really hate day games! I’m very white and I’m a big guy so me and day games don’t go together well. So I won’t attend day games. If I had season tickets though. I’d definitely go if that was the case.

• hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Jonathan, why do you get me? Honestly the heat was worth suffering through today to see that walk off today.

• i_am_tired_

August 4, 2019 at 8:25 pm

How do I get you??? I wish I was there today. Luckily I’ve seen 1 walk off this year. I was at the comeback game vs the Mets on May 29th. When we were down 8-5 heading into the 9th inning. Never count this team out! Also we now have the most walk-offs in MLB with 9.

• hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Meaning we both hate day games because of the heat haha. Ohhh I was there too! That was such a great 9th inning

• i_am_tired_

August 4, 2019 at 10:11 pm

I begged my sister to not leave that game. After we went down 8-2 everyone around us were leaving I told them we would win. And we did! I’m 2-0 this year for going to games. Hopefully they make it 3-0 for me at games his year. When I go tomorrow night *knocks on wood*

• hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 11:26 pm

My sister and I were superstitious and thought us moving our seats would help, it ended up moving our seats at the top of the 9t that game. I honestly never leave early. I love staying till the end and hearing “I Love LA” play throughout the stadium.

• i_am_tired_

August 4, 2019 at 11:32 pm

When it comes to the dodgers I’m not superstitious I’m just a little-stitious….. For real I am superstitious when I’m to watching the games. It doesn’t matter if I’m home or at the game. My entire family think so I’m weird but I don’t care.

• chad-adams

August 5, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Entire disagree I love a good day baseball game, love showing up with a tank top and getting a tan.

Old 80’s pictures crack me up of how dudes and kids would just walk around stadiums shirtless because it was so hot.

bleeding blue

• hey_itsjuls

August 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm

If it was legal for me to walk around toplesss, I would but unfortunately it’s not. Yesterday wasn’t to bad in the end and the walkoff made it worth it.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now