Home Forums Fan Forum Buehler KILLED it tonight!!

• Buehler KILLED it tonight!!

hey_itsjuls created 4 months ago 4 Members · 8 Posts
  • hey_itsjuls

August 3, 2019 at 8:36 pm

Buehler just pitched a full game. he KILLED it. I am so proud of the A-game he brought tonight. I am in no way worried going forward with the post season. How about you? What do you think our future looks like going towards the post season? 63115551-7425-4E90-9CA3-E2F37E8BFBB4

• i_am_tired_

August 3, 2019 at 10:31 pm

I was so impressed with his outing tonight. This kid is going to be our future ace for so many more years!!! In my opinion he’s the best pitcher on our team but you could also make a valid argument for Ryu. Can you imagine our starting rotation for the playoffs. Not in any order but Kershaw, Ryu, Buehler, Hill and Urias or Stripling for the 5th spot. It’s going to be insane!

• hey_itsjuls

August 3, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Definitely our future guy right there. I would have to say this season, Ryu has been our top guy. He’s recorded more wins, better ERA and is on track for CY Young this season. I imagine May or Gonsolin getting a post season start depending how they do going forward.

• ruth

August 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm

He did so well. That game went by so fast. If this team can stay healthy and on top going into the post season, I am not worried.

• its_ash

August 3, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Every strikeout he recorded got me excited! Almost matched his career high of 16 that he got earlier this season. Walker looked incredible tonight.

• hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 12:23 am

Did you see this? He’s definitely on his way to break records. I’m so excited to see what he will do for this team in the future.2CA25ED7-5C5F-43E8-A8EB-8B5A8FAAB6EE

• i_am_tired_

August 4, 2019 at 12:26 am

I saw that! It’s so crazy! Also his K/BB at home is unreal! He hasn’t allowed a BB at Dodgers Stadium since May 29th!!!!

• hey_itsjuls

August 4, 2019 at 12:40 am

Walker is going to do great things. I can’t wait to witness it.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now